Unicorn Planter – Growing Kit for Kids - set of 2
THIS PIECE IS OUT-OF-STOCK
Please try to find something else you love HERE
This piece is sold out and we no longer offer it for sale. We may or may not purchase it again for the next season. If we do, we'll add a waiting list form so you can add your email for notifications.
NOTE: All orders placed while this product was in-stock will be fulfilled normally! :)
Authorized and Official Retailer.
From seeding to harvesting, this is all you need! Introducing cultivation set for children! These adorable Unicorns are a magical way to grow a plant! They serve as a darling planter which includes everything needed to grow either basil or wild strawberry. It's fun! Cute! Grow plants and make them smile.
This set comes with 2 adorable Unicorns (Blue + Pink).
SEISHIN Unicorn Planter - Growing Kit for Kids
At a glance
- Ceramic Unicorn
- Set of two Unicorns (Blue + Pink)
- Basil + Wild Strawberry seeds
- Size 2" H x 2.5" W x 1.5" D
- Origin: Japan
Growth conditions and cultivation results vary depending on the cultivation environment such as weather conditions, area, and altitude.
* When sowing seeds, avoid midsummer and midwinter as much as possible, and choose a time that is easy to manage. (If the temperature does not reach the optimum temperature for germination and cultivation, germination may not occur or growth may be poor.)
* Be careful not to dry the soil surface until germination and in the early stages of growth.
* Do not use seeds for food or feed.
* Please handle with care so that children do not accidentally put seeds or soil in their mouths.
* Please keep away from direct sunlight and humidity and store in a cool place until you start cultivation.
* Sunlight is required for plant growth. Please cultivate in a place exposed to sunlight such as a balcony or a window.
After germination, place in a sunny and well-ventilated place. For watering, add water when the cup runs out of water.
Pink Unicorn (Wild Strawberry)
Wild Strawberry cultivation information
A perennial plant belonging to the genus Strawberry of the Rosaceae family, which is called "carrying happiness.” If you manage the strawberries in the four seasons in a warm room, they will bloom and bear fruit even in winter. It is a very easy-to-grow herb that is resistant to heat and cold.
- Suitable temperature for germination: around 68°F
- Seeding: Spring sowing (March-June) Autumn sowing (September-November)
- Suitable temperature for cultivation: 59°F - 68°F
- Germination days: 15-20 days
- Estimated harvest: Approximately 6 months ~
Blue Unicorn (Basil)
Basil cultivation information
It is popular for its unique aroma and is widely used in Western dishes such as pasta. It is a typical herb that is strong and easy to grow.
- Suitable temperature for germination: 68°F - 77°F
- Sowing: Spring sowing (March-June) Autumn sowing (September-November)
- Suitable temperature for cultivation: 68°F - 77°F
- Germination days: 3-10 days
- Estimated harvest: 1-2 months
DON’T BE FOOLED:
SEISHIN products have been copied by unscrupulous manufacturers and traders. Inferior in design and quality, these fakes are sold everywhere. If you think you have found SEISHIN products cheaper elsewhere, look closely. Please purchase original products from this website or an authorized online or store retailer. Learn more here. We are authorized retailers!
Made by Seishin and Designed by NOTED.
This pair of unicorns are so cute! A little smaller than I expected, but I think they are cute! I have them to my granddaughters. They wanted to add this to their dad’s garden. So they kept the unicorns for themselves!